Meet the photographer behind the Beautiful Bairns lens!
Rachael is the founder and photographer at Beautiful Bairns. Rachael has almost 20 years experience of working with babies and children and wore various professional hats including nursery nurse and social care worker before heading behind the camera. Mummy to Lewis (age 8) and Ollie (born October 2016) she knows a lot about Pokemon whether she likes it or not!
Favourite biscuit: Borders biscuits, all varieties! Or for dunking you can’t beat a chocolate hobnob!
- Ambassador for Scotland, Baby and Newborn Photography Association
- Bachelor of Education Degree, Education Studies, University of Edinburgh
- Post Grad Counselling Certificate, University of Edinburgh
- Newborn training with Karen Wiltshire, Cass Davies, Helga Himer
- Lighting Training with Gary Hill
- Family photography training with Nina Mace
- Red Cross baby and child 1st Aid training